Utilizing a Raffle Give-Away Through Social Media
Mаnу thanks to Sergio Gonzales for a fіnе аnd іnѕіghtful “Impact a Life” college scholarship еѕѕау thаt hіghlіghtѕ why ѕеllіng rаfflе tickets for уоur fundrаіѕеr is a grеаt way to rаіѕе mоnеу.
Sergio relates unique ways to promote your raffle fundraiser by using social media.
Sergio is studying Engineering Management at George Washington University. Thanks Sergio, and best of luck!
“Impact a Life” Scholarship contributor: Sergio Gonzales
Yоu саn hеlр Sergio Gonzales’s pursuit оf a scholarship award bу сlісkіng the “sharing іѕ саrіng” buttоnѕ bеlоw.
Social media is becoming the number one medium to do free marketing for companies. It is practically free to post and share something that will attract prospect customers to the company’s page and provide exposure to the products and/or services this organization is offering. Recently, these same organization have been increasing the number of raffles and give-away promotions in an effort to exponentially grow the numbers of views and shares their products get. Speaking as a consumer, this seems to be extremely effective. There have been multiple times and share and like a random page with the sole purpose of winning whatever they are giving-away. However, this does raise awareness in the products, as I started to notice these brands in the store after I was exposed to their promotional campaigns.
Raffles and giveaway campaigns are great for getting people talking about brands, and retail and service business can increase their customer loyalty and retention using similar techniques to those used described earlier to attract new customers. Success full give-away campaigns can be a challenge, as they could end up backfiring is not carried out with the right focus in mind. In order to be successful, the company needs to understand the following:
- Identifying the raffle’s goals upfront is not only the first step, but the most important. This will help outline the best possible and most effective giveaway. Expected exposure, market focus, etc…
- Time frame. The give-away campaign should only run as long as it can continue sending out messages or advertising without beating up your readers and customers. That may be a day, a week, or several months.
- Select a prize appropriate to your most broad audience. This is not to be confused with always giving away something that your own company makes, or a voucher for the service you provide. The appropriate give-away is something that will attract enough people to your business and it can be related to the business’ product or service. For example, a real-estate agent doesn’t have to give-away a house, but rather his/her promotion can be on a nice furniture set. These products is almost always associated to “home” by most people.
- Host the raffle in multiple places. People tend to remember things when they see them more than one time. So, besides increasing the exposure of the marketing campaign, it will ensure those customers remember the brand, hence increasing it loyalty and retention on the brand.
- Always give the viewers one last chance to sign-up for the raffle. Letting them know this is the last change they will get to win something is probably one of the oldest tricks in marketing. The sense of urgency this generates in people makes them react, this translates to maximum exposure and engagement.
These are just a few of the well-known techniques that business can use to create and increase loyalty among its customers by utilizing a raffle give-away through social media and other marketing means. Effective, cheap, and ease.
To read go here >>> Utilizing a Raffle Give-Away Through Social Media